AWS is looking for presentations that share AWS success stories, best practices, or lessons learned which will be presented during the conference. The last date to submit presentation ideas is May 31, 2012.
AWS is inviting participation from startups to the conference to
- Learn best practices for architecture, scaling and cost savings from many of the world's fastest growing Internet start-ups.
- Launch your stealth start-up live in front of press, analysts, VCs and the entire AWS community in our start-up launch theatre.
- Learn how to build popular applications on AWS: Gaming, Mobile, Web, and Big Data
AWS is inviting participation from developers to the conference to:
- Find language-specific getting started sessions for new developers: AWS for PHP, Ruby, Python, Java, and .Net.
- Attend advanced sessions to expand your skills in architecture, monitoring, configuration management, and performance optimization.
- Visit the Developer Lounge to get your questions answered by AWS engineers.
If you have an idea or suggestion that will help make AWS re: Invent exceptional? A topic, a speaker, a contest, etc. you can share it on AWS Reinvent Facebook Fanpage.
To find out more or submit presentations click here: http://reinvent.awsevents.com/