Organized by TechinAsia.com, Startup Asia is a 2-day conference organized for entrepreneurs, investors, media, and people across the Asian tech community.
One of the highlights at Startup Asia is 'Startup Arena' . So far has over 200 submissions according to the organizers. Startups from Thailand, Vietnam, Hong Kong, China, India, Singapore, Malaysia, Cambodia, and Indonesia have applied. Startups who are competing at Arena will only be unveiled at Startup Asia Singapore . Top prize for the Arena is US$10,000
Startups can showcase their company through startup booths. Over 150 investors have signed up so far adds Willis Wee, Founder of Tech in Asia.
- Ole Ruch (Managing director APAC at Airbnb)
- Tetsuya Mori (Managing director at DeNA Asia Pacific Holdings)
- Steve Melhuish (co-founder at PropertyGuru)
- Stefan Jung (Co-Founder and Managing Director SEA, Rocket Internet)
- Daphne Lee (International business director at Taobao)
- Shin Hasegawa (Director at Rakuten Global Marketing Office)
- Nobuaki Kitagawa (Managing Director, CyberAgent Ventures)
- Evan Spytma (Regional Director at Popcap Games)
Discount code for beSUCCESS readers:
The code for 30% discount: < BeSuccess30 >