I never recommend anything without trying it first: that is the golden rule that I go by! 🙂 Here are some great websites I found that will help you increase your productivity within your startup.
It's simple and easy to use with a drag-and-drop interface. It has customizable columns - so you can add more columns needed and is more flexible than the traditional To Do/In Progress/Done columns. "A popular example is for web design companies to set their columns to: Proposed, Planning, Design, Development, Testing & QA, and Post-Launch. Units can also be dragged from column to column, and you can archive your successes.
- Project management process - tracking, checking progresses and so on.
- Setting milestones - both for self and for the startup!
- Daily management.
- Archiving successes.
- The digital agency, 'Barrel' was co-founded and headed by Peter Kang - I was pleasantly surprised to see yet another Korean name behind a great project and service.
- Other great features are to be incorporated - such as sharing with others, having a printer-friendly view of the board, and integration with apps such as Harvest (time-tracking device) and Basecamp (project management app). So, watch this space!
- Other web apps that provide similar services include: Trello, and Pivotal Tracker (these are also fantastic) but these were a bit too complicated to use for me. I've included snapshots of what their service is like, so decide for yourself.
2. Mind 42.
There are other websites such as Bubbl.us but you can only make 3 mindmaps.
- Can be used in research to help structure your ideas and concepts
- Creating overview in your information
- Can be used to weigh pros and cons of your decisions (and track them!)
All the icons are .png files (yay!), and you simply have to type a keyword (ie. arrows, apple, etc)
- Pricking and choosing the perfect image without having to filter irrelevant images